located in Samara Region Manufacture is modernly
equipped, hich provides:
• High quality products;
• Favorable ratio of purchase and efficient production of equipment;
• Confirmed by international quality standards of environmental and
industrial safety, international certificates.
unique respiratory trainers,
which has all the necessary
patents, certificates and
for more then 18 years,
the top twenty Russian
Samozdrav Scientific and Production Enterprise (Samozdrav SPE LLC), specializing in manufacturing of breathing training devices, has been operating on Russian and foreign medical equipment markets for over 18 years, continuously leading.
During 1995–1998 the company name was Paracels LLC. In 1998 the founder of Paracels — talented engineer and scientist, and energetic entrepreneur, Yuriy Nikolayevich Mishustin — met physiologist, member of Russian Academy for Medical Sciences, Nikolay Aleksandrovich Agadzhanyan, as a result of which the company was later transformed into current Samozdrav system. Same year, the 1st patent was obtained for the invented breathing training device, and commercial production commenced. (Later 2 other patents were formalized).
During the next years (1999, 2000, 2001) the Samozdrav breathing training device — efficient prevention for cardiovascular and other diseases, as well as high-class alternative to intense sports training — was recognized worldwide and won 2 gold and 1 silver medals at international innovation forums. (Lépine contest in Paris, Brussels-Eureka innovation exhibition in Brussels, 1st innovation and investment salon in Moscow).
Breathing training device practically proved its high efficiency. This is proven by wide geography of demand for this device around the world, as well as positive medical statistics and multiple grateful responses from numerous users. In 2013 Samozdrav was among top 20 exporting companies of the Russian Federation.
Since commencement of breathing system production it has been used by over 1 million people in Russia and abroad (France, England, Germany, US, Canada, Israel, South Africa, Australia). The training device is very affordable and user friendly.
Samozdrav has an unofficial motto: health products must be produced in healthy conditions. Own manufacturing facility in Samara complies with the highest international sanitary and process standards. ISO 9001:2011 certificate is available.
At present Samozdrav provides its products at over 20,000 medical equipment shops in various regions of Russia; it has 3 branches — in Samara, Moscow, Krasnodar; staff exceeds 50 people. The company is stable and fast developing.
- For invention No. 2177334, Device for Formation of Bioactive Breathing Medium from Exhaled and Ambient Air, — registered in State Register of Inventions of the Russian Federation, Moscow, on December 27, 2001.
- For invention No. 2187341, Way of Improvement of Adaptation and Compensation Abilities of Organism, — registered in State Register of Inventions of the Russian Federation, Moscow, on August 20, 2002.
- For invention No. 2189837, Device for Formation of Physiologically Active Breathing Medium from Exhaled and Ambient Air, — registered in State Register of Inventions of the Russian Federation, Moscow, on September 27, 2002.
• Top-quality raw materials only;
• Results of sanitary-epidemiological expertise (Expert opinion No 05/1736 dated 01 December 2011, affirmes the “Samozdrav” trainer conformity with international quality standards of environmental and industrial safety of goods subjected to sanitary-epidemiological control, that were approved by The decision of the CU Commission, chapter II, part 16: “Request to materials and production produced of polymeric and other materials and destined for contact with food and nutritional mediums”).